THE LONDON SISAL ASSOCIATION
Sisal is a Green Sustainable Environmentally Friendly Natural Vegetable Fibre
The objectives of the Association are:
- The promotion of trade in Sisal fibre and the Sisal products of sisal growing countries.
- The collection and dissemination of statistical and other information relating to the trade.
- The promoting, supporting, or opposing of legislative or other measures affecting the aforesaid interests.
- The maintenance and operation of standard forms of contract.
- The doing of all such other things as may be beneficial to the trade, or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives.
The Association provides an efficient and dependable marketing service to producers and consumers of Sisal and promotes the best interests of the Sisal trade as a whole for the mutual benefit of all concerned.
The United Nations nominated 2009 as International Year of Natural Fibres.
Discover this wonderful fibre.
Discover all the useful products mankind can derive from this natural renewable resource.
Discover how this plant changes the lives of millions of people around the world.